Furupets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtualpetsite planning forum.

MORE LINKS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cedes' Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cedes
Cedes

Cedes' Application Empty
PostSubject: Cedes' Application   Cedes' Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:39 am

NAME: Cedes
EXPERIENCE: I never had the chance, sadly.

EXAMPLES:

I am Angel, sister to Ian and Jessica. Our parents were killed in a epic car crash back in '99. I don't even remember them because I was only 4. I do remember moms' sandy blonde hair, always in silky, complicated curls. Her water blue eyes, glowing like little crystals. Mom was fair sized, just a little hippy. I've been told I look more like her than my dad. Dad? If my siblings wouldn't have told me about dad I would not have remembered. Ian, the oldest, said that he was drunk. He made our lives miserable. He beat and hit us, and he said that mom knew it too. She ain't done nothing about it though. Guess that's what happens when you get married at eighteen. When I turned 11, something weird happened to me. It was like I had become Mutant. It developed over nite after I had put on this crystal. It was blue like my mothers eyes...Ever since I put on that necklace, things have went down hill...I thought that it might get better but it only got worse.

But know I sit it my palace brushing my hair. Unlike my mother, I enjoy my hair being strait. Much more easier to brush. "Jessica!" I yell. Jessicas my personal helper. She's sortah short with LONG brown hair. "Yes?" She replies. "Can you ring up some of my friends?" I ask. "Of course."

Thats just from a recent roleplay I have done.

WORK DONE: At school, friends and teachers often say good things about my essays and reports.

WORK TIMES: I am able to work everyday unless, there is something very important I need to attend to.

CONTACT: You can mail me or I.M me on Msn at cedesmarie@live.com. I check my mail 2 times a day.

FLAWS: I often make spelling mistakes but, I catch them and correct them. I always re-read what I have written 2 or 3 times.

OTHERS:
Please, please mail me if you need anything else. I am happy to help. Smile
Back to top Go down

Cedes' Application
Page 1 of 1