Furupets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtualpetsite planning forum.

MORE LINKS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion ^^.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Juggs

Suggestion ^^. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion ^^.   Suggestion ^^. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 pm

LETS CALL LIMITED EDITION PETS : LE

We can create some account upgrades ( RARE ITEMS / LE POTIONS ( 1 to 3 chances most likely to get a limited edition) ( like most virtual pet sites do ) for money for Furupet. We can also create trophies if you get a high-score on games xD

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Izzie
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Izzie

Suggestion ^^. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion ^^.   Suggestion ^^. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Good idea, now we need a good programmer :]
Back to top Go down
https://furupets.forumotion.com
Juggs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Juggs

Suggestion ^^. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion ^^.   Suggestion ^^. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Hm.. WHO IS actually a programmer??
Back to top Go down
Sin
Staff Team Member
Staff Team Member
Sin

Suggestion ^^. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion ^^.   Suggestion ^^. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Good question. xD
I wish I can help with programming, but I'm still in the process with getting my classes sorted out for an info tech class. :/
And I don't get to learn (simple) programming with that class until 10th grade.

Oh, and I'd prefer miscellaneous items over potions/orbs/etc, since they're over done.
Say we have 'fire' as a color, we can have 'scripts' or 'parchment' that when read, turns the active pet's color. c;

So like 'fire parchment/script'.

And for every 'script/parchment', there's a 40% chance of turning to THAT particular color, and 60% chance for something ELSE (mutant/random), so the users will have an incentive to buy another one for a better possibility of it working :3
Back to top Go down
Izzie
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Izzie

Suggestion ^^. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion ^^.   Suggestion ^^. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Wooo, another half-almost-programmer here XD

I'm mostly teaching myself programming by looking at others and reading books on it. Public middle schools aren't cool enough to have electives for web programming Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sin
Staff Team Member
Staff Team Member
Sin

Suggestion ^^. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion ^^.   Suggestion ^^. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 pm

I'm trying to teach myself (also have dreamweaver for this too), and also for my friend (who's also in that darn programming class) to teach meh. Cx

There was an advanced programming summer class at our university, but I felt too young to go thar. And it was advanced, so. ^^'' Didn't feel like going.
Back to top Go down
Juggs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Juggs

Suggestion ^^. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion ^^.   Suggestion ^^. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:02 pm

xD ... well hope you learn more ^.^
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Owner
Owner
Wolf

Suggestion ^^. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion ^^.   Suggestion ^^. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:09 pm

To lazy to actually quote:

And for every 'script/parchment', there's a 40% chance of turning to THAT particular color, and 60% chance for something ELSE (mutant/random), so the users will have an incentive to buy another one for a better possibility of it working :3

Yes but there is ONE downside. A User might have saved up for a super rare and expensive script then have his/her's dream crushed to find that it turns into another pet. How about when you buy the script using Furucash(Already discussed, long story), they have a 1/3 chance to get the script, like Marapets and most other sites have it. Just a thought, no offense Sin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion ^^. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion ^^.   Suggestion ^^. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion ^^.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furupets :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: