Furupets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtualpetsite planning forum.

MORE LINKS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning new things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristie
Staff Team Member
Staff Team Member
Kristie

Learning new things Empty
PostSubject: Learning new things   Learning new things Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Hello everyone!
I decided to create this topic to talk about about learning new things..
So to start off have you been trying to learn? playing an instrument, things in school, etc?
The things that I have decided to learn is quite a few on my list. It will fill up my days for sure.
I'm going to learn programming. The languages I'm going to learn for programming is... C++, C#, javascript, ajax, and PHP for sure. That way I can help out with pet sites and more. I might even make my own someday if I can learn it well enough. Who knows maybe I'll even get a job and go to college for it.
Another thing I'm going to try to learn is html. I've always wanted my own website so its a must for me. The last few things are learning how to use photoshop and illustrator better. As well as learning how to read music and play the guitar. I guess I got my work cut out for me.
Back to top Go down
Pongo
Pongo

PostSubject: Re: Learning new things   Learning new things Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:43 pm

I'm learning to become fluent in the Japanese language. Very Happy
Also, I am learning more about art everyday and looking to
go to college to become a graphics designer.
Back to top Go down
http://latios.deviantart.com
Wolf
Owner
Owner
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Learning new things   Learning new things Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:29 am

I want to learn to draw better. (Particularly virtual pets and fursonas and animals) Like using photoshop or something. I sorta want to go to college for that and maybe some programming stuff too. Like javascript, yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://furupets.forumotion.com
Izzie
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Izzie

PostSubject: Re: Learning new things   Learning new things Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:56 pm

I want to learn most programming languages and be fluent in Italian. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.
Back to top Go down
https://furupets.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning new things   Learning new things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning new things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furupets :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: