Furupets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtualpetsite planning forum.

MORE LINKS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Writer App [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ribbit
Staff Team Member
Staff Team Member
Ribbit

Writer App [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Writer App [ACCEPTED]   Writer App [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:18 pm

NAME: REO
EXPERIENCE: I've worked for pretty lot sites, but I've never been a writer on a petsite before ;P That's why I want to try being a writer Smile
EXAMPLES:
Dung
Eww, is that YOUR dung?

Blue Flower
What a pretty blue flower, it must smell pleasant too.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
ChocoChips! *munch* Oh sorry, these are my favorites.

Adante
This beautiful giraffe-peackock type pet named Adante, unfortunatly this beautiful pet is selfish. It's a herbivore, it only eats Apple tree's leaves and grass. It doesn't want anything un-fresh. Adantes are mostly males, or I could say all of them are males.
Even though it's selfish, they always act loyal in front of their friends. They are quite strong plus clever and they are a quick runner. Compared to real peacocks, they have big beautiful tails to impress the peahens. But Adante's tail is much much bigger and stronger, they use this to defense theirselves from enemy's attacks.
Naturally they we're born by [ANOTHER PET SPECIES THAT LAYS EGGS], but like ugly duckling. Only one or two can be layed by one [THE SPECIES ABOVE].

WORK DONE: I could write up 1-5 mins to think of item descrptions, 1 day for pet decription, 1-2 weeks for a short stories, not sure how long stories would be done though. I would like a another writer to help me write long stories ^^' (so it won't take thatl ong ;3 )

WORK TIMES: Umm...Everyday? I always have my book, sketch book, pencil and eraser with me ^^

CONTACT: Any? Here, VPL, VPD. Don't contact me by email though. I rarely check up on them. I always visit VPL ^^

FLAWS: Does flaws have to be anything bad? xD
Well, since english isn't my first language, it's between the second and thrid though.
Perhaps I got a few misspells. Plus, I don't know what happened to my Microsoft Word, it doesn't correct my typo or misspells anymore. -.-

I take crits wel, but I need to be praised too ;P If someone, just one, being rude, I'm going to resign. Smile

OTHERS:
I can help moderating, making ideas, graphics and I could help some of art too ;P
I'm very active and fast worker. But please bare with me if I'm busy !

Thank you ^^
-REO-
Back to top Go down
Izzie
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Izzie

PostSubject: Re: Writer App [ACCEPTED]   Writer App [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Nice application :}

[EDITED]

Congratulations, you've been accepted! Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
https://furupets.forumotion.com
Ribbit
Staff Team Member
Staff Team Member
Ribbit

PostSubject: Re: Writer App [ACCEPTED]   Writer App [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Thank you very much ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer App [ACCEPTED]   Writer App [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writer App [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1