Furupets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtualpetsite planning forum.

MORE LINKS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm quitting the internet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzie
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Izzie

I'm quitting the internet. Empty
PostSubject: I'm quitting the internet.   I'm quitting the internet. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:25 am

I'm no longer going to be using the internet for entertainment purposes starting very soon.

And this is one out of the seven website I need to post about it.

Before Wolf starts going on a search for a new co owner, don't.
I already found someone that could easily replace me. She knows everything I know, and she does a lot of it better than me too xD!
And she wants to continue using my account, just changing the display name so when the day comes her switch would be easy.
Only there is one teny tiny problem...
She is only 11 years old. Even though the first time I talked to her I though she was 18. Trust me, she is VERY mature xD.
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, before she is ruled out, on forumotion to admins choose the minimum and maximum ages for registration.
So perhaps it can be made to 11 yo, and then changed to 12 yo on Izzie's (the girl who should replace me) birthday is october if you want to.
If anyone wants to contact her, Izzie's AIM is izziegirl101 and her email is izziegirl101@aol.com

Of course my quitting can take a while because I literally need to inform EVERYONE and make sure all the site owners I work for will accept Izzie as my replacement.

So, this may be one of my last times talking to you guys.

--

My official last day is September 8th.

Last edited by Izzie on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://furupets.forumotion.com
Wolf
Owner
Owner
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting the internet.   I'm quitting the internet. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:15 pm

:O...oh no. I can't think of anything to say. We'll miss you Gymnast. I'll go ahead and change the age thing too... If you come back, and decide to help or something mail me. Wolfstar100@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Izzie
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Izzie

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting the internet.   I'm quitting the internet. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Well, I should still be here for at least a week. Possibly even a month! If you want to talk to Izzie, she is right next to me so I can put her on.
Trust me, I'll make her still give me updates on how the site is and everything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting the internet.   I'm quitting the internet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm quitting the internet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furupets :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: