Furupets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtualpetsite planning forum.

MORE LINKS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Graphic/Pet/Item] Artist Tasks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzie
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Izzie

[Graphic/Pet/Item] Artist Tasks Empty
PostSubject: [Graphic/Pet/Item] Artist Tasks   [Graphic/Pet/Item] Artist Tasks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Pet pics should be 200x200
Items should be 80x80
NPC's should 300x300
Banners can be any size, just end it in a zero (0). Don't go overboard either.

***Pet Artists- Go to the staff HQ and on the board I posted make a pet for each shop that still has N/A for SK Picture.
Item Artists- Go to the staff HQ and on the board I posted start drawing the item for everything***

Tasks:

Item Task: Make Plushies of the drawn pets or some fruits, check the finished writeworks under Ribbit's 'Fruits' [ ]

Pet Task: Also, a Flying bird with narrowed eyes, Hawk beak. The wings should be silver while the underbody is yellow. The top body should be a shade lighter than the wings. A long pluming tail same color as the wings. Behind the feathers should be sparkles, I'm thinking silver or gold sparkles. [ ]

Graphic Task: You can make a few banners, maybe 1-3 will be good. Any design.[ ]

Note: Just edit this and put an X in the [ ] when you finish the task. Anyone can do anything theys can 'cause I'm too confused to know who's a graphic/item/pet artist. So instead, I've made a task for every section.

Anyone: Try to make items whenever you have extra time. Also if their is a new post on the suggestion board that could be drawn, give it a try. Use your imagination when making art

Remember, if you need more details, just PM Wolf or Izzie.

--If you have any ideas for artwork, please post them here or on the suggestion board--
Back to top Go down
https://furupets.forumotion.com

[Graphic/Pet/Item] Artist Tasks
Page 1 of 1