Furupets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A virtualpetsite planning forum.

MORE LINKS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxica
Toxica

Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]   Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Toxica's Application

NAME: Caitlyn
EXPERIENCE: SobaPets
WORK TIMES: 1 - 3 Hours Weekdays, 3 - 5 Hours Weekends
FLAWS: Um, not that I can think of but, other people might be able to find them.

If you need anymore information please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Owner
Owner
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]   Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Please answer these questions and we'll get back to you soon:

What would you do if there was a fight between a mod (say both answers-if they are different-if the mod was higher ranked and lower ranked than you) and a normal player and the mod was wrong yet banned the player without reason?

What would you do if a person had mature content(curse words, sexual, ect.) and pictures on their profile?
Back to top Go down
https://furupets.forumotion.com
Toxica
Toxica

PostSubject: Re: Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]   Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:40 pm

What I would do if there was a fight between a moderator and a user and the mod was wrong, and still banned the other player without reason: If the Moderator is Lower Rank: I would find out more about the incident before I did anything. I would then suggest to the person over my head that they should fire the moderator from their position and that they should un-ban the user that was involved.
If the other Moderator was over my head: I would first find out more about the problem. Then I would talk to anyone who is above them. (Admin) I would tell them about the problem and suggest that their rank be taken down a level. I would also let them know that the other user should be un-banned.

If someone had mature content and pictures on their profile I would: First, delete the inappropriate content. Then, I would give him/her a warning. If it was their first warning just log the warning and remember it for future reference. If the user had committed something before they would be suggested for a temporary account freeze, account ban, or IP ban. Depending on the severity of the content and what they had done before.

Let me know if you need anything else.
-Tox
Back to top Go down
Juggs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Juggs

PostSubject: Re: Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]   Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:14 am

Good job Toxical! We'll get back to you as soon as possible =]

Last edited by Juggs on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Owner
Owner
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]   Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Umm, this is Toxica. Unless I'm mistaken or something, Teal's another user.
Back to top Go down
Toxica
Toxica

PostSubject: Re: Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]   Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Yes. I am Toxica. Not Teal.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Owner
Owner
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]   Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Accepted!

Congratulations! Welcome to the team of staffs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]   Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toxica's Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1